Customer: Sports Direct
Location: Strand shopping centre, Isle of Man
Following the successful completion of enabling works carried out by Sloane Curtis at the new Strand Shopping Centre, Isle of Man, Sports Direct awarded Sloane Curtis the final stage fit-out contract for all 3 floors.
Sloane Curtis were commended for not only carrying out the enabling and strip out works to very high standards, the works were also delivered on time and on budget whilst minimising any disruption to the 30,000+ shoppers who visit the 40,000 sq. ft. shopping centre each week.
Fit-out works were commissioned on three new stores; Sports Direct, USC and Flannels, along with the mall offices and welfare facilities. The fit-out works were carried out on the new 14,000 sq. ft. Sports Direct store, 8,000 sq. ft USC Store and a 9,000 sq. ft. Flannels.
Summary of primary fit-out works:
- Bespoke shelving systems for storage of 25,000 boxes of shoes (Sports Direct)
- Sprinkler system
- All lighting
- Wall linings
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Alarm systems and communications
- Daikin Air Conditioning systems
- Staff offices, welfare facilities, security office
- Internal sprayed finished to all surfaces
- All branded shop fit works
The final fit-out works were handed over, on time, in August 2017.